Flexibility and efficiency from metering to billing
Landis+Gyr Converge belongs to the latest generation of automatic meter reading systems and meter data warehouses. The system delivers the prerequisites for an automated, end-to-end process – from metering to billing.
Today’s business and regulatory environment means there is increasing demand for the quantity, quality and availability of data. Landis+Gyr Converge is used in several type of operations and our customer base includes distribution, transmission and generation companies. The system also serves integrated utilities in partially-liberalized markets.
Landis+Gyr Converge is deployed for municipal utilities and as a high-availability, redundant system for very large utilities. It processes electricity, gas, heat and water data. The system’s scalability and modularity ensure tailored system configuration.
Helping business processes
Landis+Gyr Converge enables data from many different meters to be easily read, edited, processed, and passed to various market players. This type of process data provides the basis for utilities to develop solid customer care and billing of services that they provide. Furthermore, Landis+Gyr Converge enables automatic acquisition of customer-specific data, and the production of clearly laid-out graphs, tables, reports and tariff structures. This information can be transferred over the internet.
Landis+Gyr Converge is comprised of three key elements:
- Data acquisition
- Data processing
- A flexible interface for routing data
- Extensive support of a wide range of meter types and protocols
- Complete package with data acquisition, processing, integration capabilities, reporting and N-tier architecture
- Automated data acquisition process
- Complete solution with data processing and flexible system integration capabilities as well as reporting
- Extensive support of 150 different meter types, all major protocols and communication technologies
- Modularity and scalability allows to accommodate various business needs and sizes
- Several types of energy can be measured within a single system
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa