Dynamic Load Management
Landis+Gyr FTU2 Ripple Control Receivers
Landis+Gyr FTU2 multi-purpose ripple control receiver offers maximum flexibility for utilities to manage tariffs, control public lighting, decentralized loads and generation for grid and energy management. Maggiori informazioni
Smart combination of ripple control and time switch with remote parameterization
Landis+Gyr FTU2 multi-purpose ripple control receiver offers maximum flexibility for utilities to manage tariffs, control public lighting, decentralized loads and generation for grid and energy management. The FTU2 covers a wide range of applications from simple remote switching of relays to complex autonomous switching and time functions. Depending on the device type, up to six 25A changeover switches or 40A relays can be plugged-in and individually parameterized via interpreter programs to cover installation diversity. Remote parameterization ensures operational efficiency and increased flexibility for future optimizations.
The frequency-dependent load shedding functionality is freely parametrizable and actively contributes to ensure power supply quality during power grid congestion.
The FTU2 supports easy and efficient reception frequency change in the network: two different reception frequencies are saved in the receiver, allowing a smooth frequency changeover via a simple ripple control command.
The device may also be used as calendar time switch without ripple control system.
- Intelligent annual time switch with remote programming
- Time switch operation with holiday calendar and summer/winter time setting
- Date and time-specific autonomous switching operations
- Frequency-dependent load shedding
- Possibility to changeover to another reception frequency
- Astronomical calendar for street lighting control
- Learning function: Memorizing switching operations and automatic repetition
(e.g. in case of transmitter outage)
- LED for operational status display
- Interpreter programs for free allocation of addresses and commands to relays
- Up to 16 parallel program executions, including 4 with timing functions (delay, wiper, loop, etc.)
- Flexible programming with conditions, priorities and up to 16 flags
- Relay status confirmation for fraud prevention
- Automatic correction of pulse distortion
- Signal level storage of last message
- Programmable response to power outages and restoration of power
- Transmitter outage detection (failsafe)
- Test function with test button
- Event log with up to 2’500 entries
- Backup clock supercapacitor-buffered real-time clock with 36 hours reserve power
- Optional: plug-type battery module for 1-year reserve power without supply voltage
- FTU233 with up to 3 plug-in 25 A changeover switches and compact housing
- FTU263 with up to 6 plug-in relays – either 25 A changeover switches or 40 A relays
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa